From:
Timothy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 21:22:18 GMT

> Our son has been GF for 4 months now ... ... What experiances have any of
you
> had using goats milk?

I don't have any problems with milk, but a friend of mine (who isn't Coeliac)
does have a problem with cows' milk, but can tolerate goats' milk. I find it
stronger tasting than cow's milk and it is also creamier. Sheeps' milk yogurt
is also available in the UK and isn't so strong tasting. My friend is
vegetarian which makes for interesting menus when I visit, but as far as I
know he simply substitutes the same amount of goats' milk as cows'.

Tim

P.S. Since my GF bread contains milk, my friend can't eat my bread any more
than I can eat his. Makes a change!