From:
Matt Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:15:03 -0500

After two years of being on the GF diet, it was clear that I was still
having problems with my gut.   I'm now on the specific carbohydate diet
(diary free version)  which has helped my symptoms immensely.  However,
I need a GF CF probiotic as I'm one of those people who can't tolerate
casein.  I've done some research, but would appreciate hearing from
anyone who has used one and has had good success.

Also, if anyone would know a physician who is knowledgeable about leaky
gut and Candida within an hour of the York-Lancaster-Harrisburg, PA
area, I'd appreciate the reference.

Thanks,

Sue