From:
Bill Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:53:40 -0700

here is the response I received about the Imagine brand vegetarian soups,
plus their added comments about Rice Dream products.
--
Bill Lucas
Burlington, NJ USA

Member of Celiac list (gluten free foods);
Genealogy: Researching Cain (PA), Dock (PA), Flora (PA), Garner (PA),
                   Lucas (PA/NJ), Speese (PA), Freyer ?, Rank ?