From:
Michael Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:53:22 -0800

After years of wondering about SUNNYSIDE FARMS dairy products, I finally
placed a call to Save Mart's Superstore Industries to inquire on the
modified food starch and natural flavors.

 The sour cream and yogurt are fine, using corn, and
if they didn't use corn, it would be tapioca. The Sherbets also use corn.
Darcy was extremely helpful and knew I would be sharing this information.
1-800-383-7826  ext. # 363

Miss Generic,
Janet in Modesto Calif.