From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:40:27 -0500

Hi Eveyone,
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating (Eve Adamson and Tricia
Thompson, MS, RD, Penguin Group) has been released and is available in
bookstores and through Amazon. Thanks to my co-author Eve Adamson this
book offers a refreshing look at gluten-free eating. Eve is a food writer and
recipe developer who went gluten free to write this book. The book contains
many of her experiences (as well as mine) going gluten free. It also is chock
full of information you would expect from a book like this. Please contact me
with any questions.
Thanks, Tricia

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian