From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:27:34 -0500

I guess that my patience is wearing thin. This is provided for your
information. I tracked down info on the President of the company and sent
him a a copy as well.

------

Dear "Swisscolony'"-

I am quite disappointed with the absence of timelyness and the very poor
manner of your reply.

Clearly customer service is not something held in high esteem at your
company.

It is clearly inadequate for it take from 12/20/2002 to 2/25/2003 for you to
respond to my inquiry.

It is clearly poor customer service for you to respond with an unsigned,
impersonal email.

For your reply it seems that these issues are of no concern since you do not
comment on them. It is also clear that your company is not interested in
customers and their families who have Celiac Disease and therefore cannot
consume your products due to cross contamination.

I will be sending a copy of this email to the President of your company.
Perhaps he/she will feel that your customer service needs some updating.

I will also be sending your response to an international listserv for people
with Celiac Disease and wheat intolerance.

-Michael Thorn