From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 00:37:09 -0800

Maybe some of you remember me; I do not write very often.  I have been
diagnosed with Refractory Sprue and given the death sentence, except that I
just keep on living!  :)    I started using Young Living Essential Oils the
end of January.  At that time, Drs had literally given up.  I basically had
my last appt a few months before with Drs,  to try to find out what was
going on with my muscles, energy, lab work, etc.
Then I started using the essential oils.  the changes have been beyond
belief.  For a while it was almost daily improvement, and maybe still is.  I
am getting stronger and more energy, less pain.
Today was a milestone!   I believe somewhere around 2002 may have been the
last time I ate solid meat...that was not pureed.  and maybe even before
then.  And it has been years since I could eat our Alaska Halibut pureed.  I
would get SO nauseated.  Two bites...and I had to quit.  Today, I ate just
like 'normal' people........cooked up some Ak halibut (with some YL lemon on
it) plus rice and asparagus (another new food in the last couple weeks---and
I cannot get enuf of it. My body seems to crave it.).    and no nausea. I
was FINE!  It was a small portion and far more than I would have dared try
before. I would not have got past 2 little bites.  I did not push it because
am sure my stomach is shrunk.  I have to eat often and small amts.
BUT.......I ate solid meat!   I am SO thrilled.

--
Linda Block