From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:41:25 EDT

Hi!

I accidentally hit the send button too quickly before, attempting to respond
to the post regarding the fast food list. (I'm really not technologically
challenged!)

i noticed on the fast food list that both Baskin Robbins & TCBY provide
lists. I have always avoided those places for fear of contamination: the
scoop from the cookie dough could easily contaminate, it seems to me, the
other GF flavors. I'd like to hear from people who have ventured to such
places, how they have avoided contamination, and whether there were
consequences. I know my celiac daughter would be thrilled to be able to go to
these places and partake of the goodies!

Thanks!
Marcy in MD