From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:11:55 -0700

Corn Pops in the states are made from a different recipe than in Canada.  I
used to buy from any freinds going to the States.  I asked if our local
grocery store could bring them in from the states and they are not allowed
as Kelloggs in Canada makes them.  In talking with Kelloggs they said they
did tastes studies and found Canadians liked the ones made here better.
Anyway the bottom line is that there are differences between US and Canadian
products even though the same company makes them.