From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:37:11 -0700

Hi,
I would like to recommend my favorite bread to the group.  It is brown rice
bread made by Food-4-Life in Corona, CA.  I toast the bread for sandwiches
and it is very much like whole wheat bread (even has the fiber).  It is the
most durable bread I've tried.  Their phone number is 800-797-5090 and
address is
Food-4-Life
P.O. Box 1434
Corona, CA 91718

They ship in the US only, by UPS.  One case (6 loaves) is $12.60 plus UPS
shipping.  I order this bread through a health food store, and pay the
shelf price less 10% discount, and no shipping charge.  Keep the extra
loaves in the freezer.

This company also makes
white rice bread (good but more crumbly and not as nutritious)
rice pecan and rice almond bread (good but sweet tasting, more of a muffin
taste, which makes an odd tasting tuna fish sandwich)
and several other products I have not tried.

I have found their breads in several health food stores and Co-Ops, but
seldom see the brown rice bread on the shelf.  It's really worth a try.

I have no financial interest in this company.

Kelly, Stanford, CA