From:
"JOHN P. KASSIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:15:19 -0000

I just purchased a jar of Ragu Cheese creations Double Cheddar sauce
today and called the toll free number on the jar to confirm the GF
status.

"Athena" at Lipton was very helpful.  She confirmed that this sauce is
indeed GF (modified food starch was from corn) and offered to mail me a
whole list of all of their other gluten free foods.

For all of the other parents of celiac kids out there, this looks like a
good substitute for that wonderful orange "box" macaroni and cheese.  I
know my 5 year old likes her macaroni and cheese to look like her
sisters Kraft.  I will try it on our pastariso mini elbows tonight.

Just thought you might like to know.

If you would like to contact them yourself, the toll free number is:
1-800-328-7248.

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA