From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:05:51 -0500

A friend found these and really liked them. When checking them out he
noticed they are kosher & gluten free so he sent me their website.
Unfortunately they are only available in Baltimore at Eddie's in Roland
Park and on North Charles plus they are available by mail order. However
they are good and have some interesting flavors. The only problem is
finding them and we did find a variation in the amount of spice from
batch to batch of the Cajun Spicy. One time it was just right and the
next time it was too much.

They list the following flavors on their website (however when my friend
called to order the chips they were informed that one, however my friend
cannot remember which one, is no longer available):
Lightly Salted (Regular), Sour Cream and Onion, Spicy Cajun, Honey
Mustard, Jalapeno Heat, Bar-B-Que, Salt + Vinegar, Salt Free.

http://www.dirtys.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/online-store/scstore/shopho
me.html?E+scstore

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD USA