From:
Martha Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:33:06 -0500

A GLUTEN FREE FRENZY is a totally gluten free grocery store with a small cafe in Brookfield, WI.  We have the largest selection of gluten free products in the area.  From our cafe you can order a sandwich or pizza and choose from freshly made baked goods daily.  We have cupcakes and cookies available daily.  We make many other bakery items to order.    Check out our website to see the products we carry as well as our menu:  www.aglutenfreefrenzy.com.

NOW AVAILABLE:  ONLINE ORDERING AND SHIPPING!!!!

Just in time for the holidays we now have on line ordering and shipping available.

A GLUTEN FREE FRENZY, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI
www.aglutenfreefrenzy.com