From:
Mary & Fuzzy b <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary & Fuzzy b <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:06:45 -0400

Hello Listmates,
I just bought and downloaded the Clan Thomspson Celiac Food Smartlist.  I was wondering for those of you that have the list downloaded, how do you use it best?  Do you check it each time before you leave for the grocery or go out shopping?  Sometimes we go shopping & meet friends at a restaurant on the spur of the moment.  Can you print the entire list & if so then do you carry it with you everywhere you go?

Just need a few tips here as I'm not used to going out to eat or shop & have always stuck to just the basics-- fresh meat, fruit & veg. when I Shop & I'd like to try some new ideas.

Mary B from MI.