From:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:27:37 -0700

Celebrate the summer with Authentic Foods Gluten-Free easy to bake mixes or
use one of our excellent flour blends to replace wheat flour from any
cookbook.  We have four different blends: Bette Hagman's Four Flour Blend,
Bette Hagman's Featherlight Rice Flour Blend, Multi-Blend Gluten Free Flour,
and GF Classical Blend.  For making great breads, I suggest you try Bette's
Four Flour Blend while for cakes, cookies, muffins use Bette's Featherlight
Rice Flour Blend.  If you are searching for an all purpose flour, to
exchange for wheat flour, try the Multi-Blend Gluten Free Flour. You'll find
new recipes with this flour on our web site.  Lastly be sure to check out
the GF Classical Blend.  This flour is used in many wonderful recipes from
Annalise Roberts, author of the book, "Gluten Free Baking Classics."

Authentic Foods products can be found in many Health Food Stores or online
at http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com
<http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com/>

Authentic Foods, we do the blending so you don't have to!!

Authentic Foods produces everything in a gluten-free environment since 1992,
from milling, to blending, to packaging so you don't have to worry about
contamination with gluten or wheat.