From:
Gretchen Stalters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gretchen Stalters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:54:25 -0500

Camp Celiac 2009 will begin registration in early February.  Please log onto www.csaceliacs.org and follow the cel kids links to Camp Celiac for online registration information to begin in February.  Camp Celiac is open to children ages 7-16 and is a five day sleep away camp entirely gluten-free.  This year we will celebrate our 10th anniversary of hosting over 160 eager campers and volunteer staff.

Camp Celiac 2009 is actively searching for a registered nurse to volunteer at Camp for our 10th anniversary year!  Camp dates are August 9-14, 2009 in N. Scituate, RI.  Applicants must be willing to apply for a Rhode Island nursing license, we will pay for the licensing fees, we just need you to do the legwork.  Travel costs and your accomodations for the week of camp will be covered.  If you are a registered nurse, love kids and want to give back to the Celiac community, we could use you!  Please contact Tanis Collard, Camp Director, at [log in to unmask]