From:
Neil Mazman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:01:26 -0500

Even though I just posted the question I believe I can already safely say
that propane is safe to use.  I have already received many replies. One
posted stated that the gas is a three carbon chain with attached hydrogens
and nothing more.  So unless anyone has anything negative will call this
one case closed. Thanks for your responses. I'm going out and buy my twin
turbo 2000 power boosted blazer BBQ!
Thanks again
Neil