From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:53:01 -0700

I have been doing some very interesting research on antibiotics, probiotics,
leaky gut and autoimmune disease.

I would like to ask how many people have taken antibiotics, what kind, when,
how many times, and for how long.

Also, when did you start having symptoms of celiac disease/gluten
intolerance, did the gluten free diet bring your symptoms under control or
do you continue to have problems, do you have allergies and other food
sensitivities/intolerances, are you 'super-sensitive' to trace amounts of
gluten.

Any information you can provide would be helpful.

I am not doing any scientific study, I'm just curious.

Thank you.

Janice in Alberta.
I have no medical training, but I can read.