From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:42:06 -0600

***  'Cause You're Special!  Winter Sale ***

Happy New Year! from all of us at 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet
Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Foods!

We have special prices on our Winter favorites this month.  From now
through the end of January, enjoy great savings on the following 'Cause
You're Special! products at www.CauseYoureSpecial.com .

** Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix - Make 12 regular or 9 Jumbo muffins for
$3.99.  Incredibly moist and lemony.  You will not believe these are
Gluten-Free! Regular price: $4.39.

** Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix - A perennial favorite! Now is the time to get
this popular Mix at a
terrific price!  Makes 22 chewy cookies for just $4.19.  Regular price:
$4.69.

** Moist Lemon Cake Mix, Regular and Large size.  If you love lemon, you'll
want to savor the taste of our easy to prepare gourmet cake!  Unbelievably
moist and tasty!  Regular size makes one 9" round cake for just $3.59.
Large size makes two 9" rounds or one 13" x 9" cake for only $5.39.

** OmegaSmart Nutrition Bars.  This nutritious, ready-to-eat snack is on
sale this month.  This balanced nutrition whole food bar is high in fiber
and anti-oxidants.  All flavors, only $2.09 each!

** Vance's DariFree.  Fat Free Non-Dairy Milk Alternative. 21 oz. carton
yields 6 liquid quarts.  Works great as a milk substitute in all 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Mixes.  Now only $6.95!

Purchase Our Product Samplers and save over 10%
- Cake Assortment: Yellow Cake Mix, Chocolate Cake Mix, Lemon Cake mix,
Pound and Chocolate Pound Cake Mix.
- Bread Assortment: White Bread Mix, French Bread Mix, Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Mix and Biscuit Mix.
- Breakfast Assortment: Pancake and Waffle Mix, Muffin Mix, Lemon Poppy Seed
Muffin Mix and Scone Mix.
-Cookie and Bar Assortment: Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Brownie Mix and Sugar
Cookie Mix.

SAVE 10% ON ALL GOURMET MIXES WHEN PURCHASED BY THE CASE

****** ALL PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN AND CASEIN FREE ******

** TESTIMONIAL:  Here is what one satisfied customer had to say about our
products recently:

"I just ordered for the second time.  My wheat sensitive son and grandson
are the main beneficiaries of your wonderful food, but I am on the blood
type eating plan and it is suggested that I eat very little or no wheat. We
love your mixes.  We enjoyed your pound cake yesterday, and are happily
planning our grandson's 1 year birthday party with a real birthday cake! My
daughter-in-law could hardly believe the pizza crust is wheat free!  We love
the fact that your food is not gritty, a problem I have had with other
recipes.  Thank you!" --Jane H., Long Beach, CA.

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes at
our website
www.causeyourespecial.com , or from many other popular online stores
featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause You're
Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes at food retailers nationwide.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with the best tasting products at an affordable price.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
Phone Toll Free: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245