From:
MR&MRS Wentworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:35:28 -0400

Hello all,
Last week on the Rosie O'Donnell show she had on a man that wrote a
cookbook about cooking with a coffee pot. I know it sounds weird.
He made spaghetti noodles in a coffee pot by putting the dry noodles
in the basket and putting the water in the water well and then turning
on the coffee pot and by the time the water went through the basket the
noodles where cooked.  I'm thinking this might be a way to eat when
traveling or for college students.  I don't remember the name of the man
or the title of the cookbook.

Did anyone else see the show?

Becky