Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:37:37 -0600

Once again, thanks for all the wonderful responses!

Almost all the e-mails I received recommended that my husband brush his
teeth and rinse his mouth after a meal and then I should be able to kiss him
all I'd like.  And that work was a good place for him to cheat, but at home
I should have all the cupboards gluten-free so that it's easier on me and I
don't give in to temptation and eat anything with gluten in it, as it will
make me depressed and sick and it's not just me who has to live with the
outcome.

As for other things, they are supposed to be fine :)

Thanks again!

Amy from Edmonton, Alberta