From:
David Vanfarowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 14:26:00 UT

>I have run many of these blood tests, and from my experience when
>someone has severe candida overgrowth, , gluten/gliaden intolerance,
>parasites, abnormal flora, pathogenic flora, or in general terms,
>intestinal dysbiosis, the blood allergy tests commonly show + to many
>allergies, such as you described.  For that reason I first do a CDSA
>Complete Stool and Digestive Analysis and bring the intestines into good
>health first.

I'm wondering if Dr. Kiefer would be kind enough to elaborate on his post
above and talk about how one goes about bringing the intestines into good
health.  I've just begun the gluten-free diet due to DH and consider it
likely that my intestines are in need of some help after 24 years of
wheat, wheat and more wheat.

david
Holland, MI