From:
Noelle Kristen Beaudin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:42:55 -0500

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replies regarding my posting for my Mom's aches and
pains.  I really didn't expect so many emails. I showed her all the

Now for the summary:
Out of everything suggested, the best and most reasonable explanation
would seem to be an allergy to foods of the nightshade family (i.e.
white potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, etc.).  She has stopped
eating those foods, and though it has only been a few days she has not
had the joint swelling or back pains which prompted my original posting
- she is also scheduled next week to meet with her doctor again and then
we shall see about her phosphorus absorption problem.

Again, I would like to thank you all very much.  For the moment, it
seems the mystery has been solved.

---
nkb
mailto:[log in to unmask]