Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:07:17 -0700

Hi,
I'm a newly diagnosed Celiac and I'm still having a hard time with
bloating, not to mention not being able to drop these additional pounds
(apparently if I'd gone much longer before being diagnosed the weight
loss would've occurred).  Anyway, have any of you found ways to 'avoid'
the bloating?  Should I be eating more often - smaller meals?  Should I
stop eating in the evening by 6-7pm?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Kim