From:
Paul Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:59:21 -0500

I'm traveling to Argentina for 3 weeks starting in mid-January (1 week in Buenos Aires and 2 weeks driving around).  From the guidebooks I've read, I've learned that beef and wheat are both staples of the Argentine diet, but an historical post to this list indicates that at least some products use a symbol to indicate they're gluten-free.  Does anyone have other insights or recommendations for where to shop and dine while traveling there?

Thanks very much for your help.

Paul Otto
Brooklyn, NY