From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 16:45:34 -0500

THANK YOU everyone who responded!  Now I just have to decide which
bagels to get!  Out of 30 responses of which pre-made GF bagels are the
"best" these are the results:

7 said Glutino @ Glutino.com                   $5.25 for 4 with
   roughly $20 shipping and handling
14 said Kinnikinnick @ Kinnikinnick.com        $3.60 for 4 with $15
   shipping and handling
1 said Sterk's Bakery in Canada @ 1-800-608-4501
2 said Gluten Free Cookie Jar

there were also these responses (included in the 30 from above) for
recipes:

6 said Betty Hagman's recipe
1 said Gluten Free Pantry bagel mix

Again, THANK YOU for all the help!  I am going to check my health food
store first, but will probably end up ordering direct from the company!

Amy in Iowa