From:
Dan Fulks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:53:58 -0700

Thank you to all that responded to my post asking if Bush's Baked Beans were
gf.  Although, there was 2 posts that said they reacted to them, the
remaining 11 other posts said "Yes they are GF with the exception of Bold &
Spicy by one post, and Bush's Best chili Hot Beans & Bush's Chili Magic line,
by another post.

I did go ahead and try the Original and I did not have a reaction.

I also received afew suggestions for gf eating near Old Sacramento which were
the Mexican eatery in the downtown food court, Hard Rock Cafe in the down
town plaza, the Lemon Grass Restaurant, and Henry Nguyen's.  Also listed was
the Sacramento Natural Food Co-Op.

All have a Happy and Gluten-Free 4th of July!!!

Joanne
Central CA