From:
jan hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:49:40 -0700

Thanks to everyone who sent responses to my request for obtaining the bread machine instructions--

  *those who sent handy hints for adapting instructions and recipes
  *those who offered to send me a photocopy of their instruction book or a book for similar machines
  *those who suggested I look on the Welbilt site (they are not longer in business)
  *those who sent links and files
  *those who suggested looking on eBay and Google
  *those who suggested looking in the archives of this listserv

  The suggestion I followed up on--and was very successful with--was contacting Red Star Yeast. They sent not only a photocopy of the instruction book but also their Celiac Recipe Brochure. You can find other gluten-free recipes at www.redstaryeast.com.  Click on Carol's Collection Recipes and you will be directed to the recipe page.

  Jan in San Diego