From:
KEATING, CAROLINE C. (AIT) <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:19:55 -0400

Has anyone worked on being "desensitized" from other food sensitivities.
I have many other food sensitivities besides being Gluten intolerant (CD).
I am told that this is common with CD.

My environmental allergist Dr. suggested being desensitized to my other food
sensitivites (i.e. soy, milk, egg ...)

He mentioned 3 different types of treatment: JMT, NAET and BIOSET.
(They have websites if you want more info on them) Has anyone used any
of these and found them benificial?  Is it a cure?  I am located in
Chicago, If anyone has suggestions for the best Dr.'s that do this.
Also for any Chicago readers: family doctors and resturaunts that
understand CD better would be a great help too.

Thanks!!

Caroline

Caroline Keating
Director SBC Marketing