From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:34:13 -0700

Folks!

There was a mix-up on my summary.  Yall are not reading the post in its'
entirety.  I cut n paste Maria from Italy's post/recipe as the first bit
of my summary.  I am boring Shellie from Reno, NV.  Maria's addy is on
the bottom of the cut n paste portion of my summary if you wanna write
her.  Also the info about where to get the ladyfingers etc is all in
there if you prevail to the end of the post.

Read carefully, friends, then post....

Just a hint ;O)

Shellie