From:
Joanne Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:04:22 -0400

Hi!  My daughter will be heading off to Clemson University, SC in August.  I
am very nervous about her being able to maintain a gluten-free diet while in
college, living on campus, but she just tells me I worry too much.  I have
met with the dietician and she was very nice but basically my daughter will
have to be responsible and question everything she eats every time she eats
it.  She will have a car on campus so I am hoping that there is a store in
the area that she will be able to drive to and stock up on gluten-free items
to have on hand.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Mom is located in
the Boston, MA area so dropping off food is not really an option.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Joanne