From:
Christiane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:06:21 -0500

I received 5 responses:

3 people suggested Freeda prenatals.
1 person recommended New Chapter's Perfect Prenatal.
1 person found Walmart brand Spring Valley prenatal.

The Freeda prenatals have synthetic vitamin A and too much copper for me (2
mg).
The New Chapter one contains soy which I'm allergic to, and oats (though
tested safe).
The Spring Valley (Walmart) product which was verified gluten-free, appears
the
most promising with vitamin A being 100% beta carotene, and no copper at
all.

Thank you so much to everyone who responded.  If I get any more replies, I
will do a
second summary.

Christiane