From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:58:42 -0500

Hello-

First, a note of thanks for all of those who helped in our contribution
effort for the hurricane victims. Hopefully we have made a difference
together. GFN Foods will continue to make contributions to relief
organizations for the rest of the year.

Second, as we get back into our routines of work, sports practices, and
football games, GFN Foods is helping out by taking 15 percent off its
Yeast-Free Pizza Crust Mix.

Quick to make - just mix and spread it out in a pizza pan, and in about a
half hour you can enjoy a delicious hot pizza with a golden brown crust
that is crisp and tasty.

Pressed for time? You can make your crust and freeze it - warming it up
when you are ready to chow down.

You can save on a single bag or on our already volume-priced cases of six.
Maximize your savings by joining in with others to buy by the case.

Just use the coupon code 1005PIZZA when you check out to get your discount.

We've gotten great reviews for our pizza crust mix - try it for yourself
and see.

Just go to http://www.glutenfreenaturals.com. There you can also find our
Multi-Purpose Cookie Blend and our Homemade Brownie Mix.

So come give us a try. We're new. We're delicious. We're different. We're
Gluten-Free Naturals by GFN Foods. Baking mixes that will please everyone.

Thank you,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
http://www.gfnfoods.com