From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:16:00 -0500

Hi Group,

I have a quick question.  We went out to dinner at a great restaurant for
Mother's day, very well known for being GF friendly, and having had a good
experience there several times, I was curious when the chef came out to
talk to me about my choices for dining, he said that potatoes have gluten.
(I was considering eating his mashed potatoes).  I'm sure he didn't mean
the ingredients that he would add to the potatoes, but the potatoes
themselves.  Is this true, and can anyone clarify what he meant?
Thanks,
Jan