From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 22:52:46 -0700

For those of you always looking for sprinkles, this is for you.  My
husband bought some Betty Crocker sprinkles the other day.  The second
ingredient was rice flour.  I don't see that often on that type of
product.  Anyway, the only questionable ingredients were Natural and
Artificial Flavor and Mono and Digylcerides.  This was a Signature
Brands product.  I guess they sell a lot of their products under Betty
Crocker.  I had already confirmed that their Parlor Perfect Sprinkles
were gluten-free last year.  These new ones are dinosaurs.  I called
Signature and they said these were gluten-free.  They said they've tried
really hard the passed two years to make most of their products
gluten-free.  She said if there is wheat, it should be blatant.  This
gives my son one more option to decorate with.  He'll be delighted.

I wanted to let the list know this, one to show that Signature Brands
seems to be looking out for us and two to let you know of more sprinkles
that are gluten-free.  ;-)

Sidona/San Diego