From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:14:39 EST

Some other ideas were:

Chicken soup, split pea, chicken rice, noodle (one person cautioned me
against split pea), beef vegetable soup, chili, Progresso soups (gf of course),
Kettle Cuisine, Pacific brand soups,

GF energy bars (Think Thin, etc).

Cuban Black Bean Bisque soup by Imagine (sounded really good)

Zabar's in New York carries a Bavarian Lentil Soup but I'm not much into
mail order.