From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 16:22:12 -0500

The Nashville Dietetic Association's May Meeting will be featuring Celiac
Disease and the Gluten Free Diet. This is a continuing education program for
dietitians, however, anyone diagnosed with Celiac Disease in the Middle
Tennessee area is invited to attend for free. Please RSVP to this email if
you plan to attend so a seat can be reserved for you.

Nashville District Dietetic Association Meeting
Monday, May 12, 2003
Guy Bates Conference Center, Baptist Hospital

Join us as we learn more about celiac disease! We will have lots gluten free
foods to sample! You will also get to take home a celiac packet filled with
resources to use with your patients/clients! See ya there!

AGENDA:
12:30 p.m.  Networking and Gluten Free Foods Samplerama
1 p.m.  Celiac Disease and Nutrition by Dr. Alan Baldridge, Vanderbilt GI
SPONSORED BY PROMETHEUS LABS
2:00-2:15  Break
2:15 - 3:15  Shopping and Caring for someone on the Gluten Free Diet by
Janet Lowery, Nashville Celiac Support Group
3:15 - 3:30  Announcements