Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:24:32 +0000

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group invites you to attend our next meeting:

Sunday, March 27th
Phelps Memorial Hospital
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Agenda:
1:15 pm:  Vendors start - Board Room (C-Level)
1:30–2:00 pm:  Informal Q&A with members and our board - Auditorium (C-Level)
1:30–3:30 pm:  Kids' activities, with teachers Lauren and Mike - C-Level Classroom
2:00 pm:  Guest speaker: Beth Hillson - Auditorim (C-Level)

Our guest speaker, Beth Hillson is one of the true experts in the field. She is the founder of Gluten-Free Pantry, Food Editor of "Living Without Magazine" and cookbook author.  She is also president of the  American Celiac Disease Alliance, a volunteer organization that advocates on issues related to celiac disease.  Beth will hand out recipes and tastes and tell us how she uses mixes as the basis of audience approved desserts.  Come join us, ask questions, and prepare for some good eating.

In addition - our December 2010 guest speaker, Nicole Hunn,  blogger and author of  "Gluten-Free on a Shoestring", will have copies of her brand-new cookbook and guide available.

Vendors:

Joan's GF Great Bakes - http://gfgreatbakes.com/
Gluten-Free on a Shoestring - http://glutenfreeonashoestring.com/
Everybody Eats - http://www.everybodyeats-inc.com/