From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:24:50 -0500

Today I talked to Sandra Feldtmose who is the Regional Marketing Coordinator
for Sun Harvest Market.  She tells me that the El Paso store is ready to
re-open.  Sun Harvest is one of the major places to find gluten free food in
West Texas and the surrounding area.  Their El Paso store temporarily closed
in early August due to severe flooding in the El Paso area, leaving celiac
shoppers without their usual source of products.   Workers and crew members
spent the entire month of August repairing the store which is set to re-open
on Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 7:00 a.m.  As part of the grand re-opening, Sun
Harvest will give back to those affected by the floods in the area, by
donating five percent of the store's pre-tax sales on Saturday, Sept. 16 to
Red Cross El Paso and the New Mexico Flood Relief fund.  I hope you
gluten-free shoppers are able to make it to the opening.   The newly
remodeled store will feature high quality organic produce and a wide range
of gluten free products.

The first 500 people to enter the store that morning will also receive a
free tote bag (while supplies last) and are eligible to enter a chance to
win several Sun Harvest gift cards.  The store is located at 6100 N. Mesa
Street and is open daily from 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.  For additional store
information, please call (915) 833-3380 or visit www.sun-harvest.com.

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648