From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:14:28 EDT

I was just diagnosed with a mild case of macular degeneration ,  and my
pressure is high, the doctor told me to eat lots of spinach and green leafy
vegetables and takes lots of vitamins.  I do take lots of supplements,  and
exercise and try to eat a healthy diet most of the time. I was wondering if
anyone has a good web site on this on the prevention .  The doctor said with
good nutrion and exercise, it might not ever get any worse.
I have been a vegetarian plus celiac and was wondering if anyone else has had
this problem.  I know we are lacking in Vit B's and hopefully someone can
tell me of good one to buy.  All Vit B's are made with wheat, so I haven't
had much luck finding any. Also am trying to find a good book or website on
supplements and what they are good for.
Thanks in advance
Cathy