From:
Bruce Steeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:59:25 -0800

I just have to get my 2 cents in!!When we get postings like this one
asking if some are anal enough to be that careful...lets not forget our
sense of humour! I laughed and thought boy does this guy need some
education!!!Lets get into the education mode instead of the critical one.
That's why we are on this LIST. To give and recieve information, share
experiences and recipes,and to help newly diagnosed gluten freers!! It
has taken me 8 years to where I am comfortable with the diet and
restrictions. I have made many mistakes and paid dearly for them. I
rarely get sick any more. But I know where he is coming from. I was there
a few months after being diagnosed. Hopefully because of this LIST he can
do better faster than I did.  Happy New Year everybody ! :)
           Dianne Steeper in Okanagan Centre,B.C. ( it's on a few maps!!)