From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:31:46 +0100

A number of listers have posted comments and queries about
communion host so I thought you might be interested in our
experience yesterday.

We attend a fairly "evangelical" C of E (episcopal) church.
Having at last baked a bread which I was not ashamed of
(recipe posted last week) I had approached our Vicar asking
if I might bake a loaf for one of the services so that
Karin, my wife, could take the same bread as everyone else.

Yesterday evening we did just this.  No complaints except
from our Vicar who explained that the bread was a bit too
crumbly to be easy to use.  We even had several members of
the congrgation come and say that they liked it! (One even
wanted the recipe).

This was the first time Karin has been able to take the
same bread as everyone else in 5 years.

Regards

David

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Safety Officer
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209