From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:30:19 -0600

I'm on the road again speaking about celiac disease and the gluten-free
diet and look forward to meeting many of you across the US and Canada!
Feel free to pass this information along to those you know may be
interested. Here are the events and topics:

GLUTEN INTOLERANCE GROUP CONFERENCE, DENVER
Friday June 5 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm
"Celiac Clinic 101"

Saturday June 6 at 10:00 - 11:00 am and 1:30 - 2:30 pm
"Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergies and Intolerances"

COLORADO DIETETIC ASSOCIATION, DENVER
Friday June 5 from 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
"Celiac Disease and the Gluten-Free Diet: An In-Depth Review"

CELIAC DISEASE CENTER AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK
Saturday June 14
"Gluten-Free Diet"
"Labeling Issues"

DIETITIANS OF CANADA AND THE CANADIAN CELIAC ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE,
KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Friday May 9 from 1:00 - 4:15 pm
"Celiac Disease: Hidden and Dangerous"

FLORIDA DIETETIC ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE, NAPLES
July 15 at 9:00 - 10:00 am
"Celiac Disease: Hidden and Dangerous"

I will also have my book "GLUTEN-FREE DIET: A COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE
GUIDE" available to purchase at these events and I would be happy to
sign a copy for you. Stop by and say hello. If you cannot attend the
events, the book can also be ordered at www.glutenfreediet.ca  or from
many of the gluten-free vendors or bookstores across North America.

Happy spring to everyone!

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD
Case Nutrition Consulting, www.glutenfreediet.ca
<http://www.glutenfreediet.ca>
Author: Gluten Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide
Co-Author: Celiac Section, Manual of Clinical Dietetics, American
Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada
Medical Advisory Board: Celiac Disease Foundation, Gluten Intolerance
Group, Canadian Celiac Association
Advisory Board: Gluten-Free Living Magazine and Living Without Magazine
EMail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>