From:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Imke Brech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:33:51 -0700

Hello everybody,

I just became an Usborne Book consultant and was so happy to realize, that
one of their great children cookbooks happens to be totally gluten free.

"CHOCOLATES & CANDIES" - is full of really easy and totally delicious treats
to make, which you or your children can enjoy eating or give as presents. It
has simple step-by-step picture instructions and fun receipts like e.g.
Chocolate bugs. The price is $6.95 plus H/S.

more information: http://www.ubah.com/W1527 than enter the bookstore and
search for number  501591

I think it is great that there is a total "normal" cookbook for children
which just happens to be gluten free.
The pictures and explanations are great and it makes a perfect gift.

I hope a lot more children than just mine will enjoy it and all the included
kitchen activities.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

have a great day

Imke
Phoenix, AZ
(mother of two CD children age 3 and 6)