From:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:28:49 -0600

I have one last email that is extremely long.  Due to line restrictions it would
probably take three or four more emails.  The following are the recipe titles.  If
anyone is interested in complete list or any one in particular I would be more than
happy to send them to you directly or you might access the website given to me
Courtesy of SunRice Recipe Club http://www.sunrice.com.au/

-  Wali Nanazi - Coconut Rice
-  Dill Rice (Sooaa Chawal
-  Fried Browned Rice
-  Mango Rice Cream
-  Mexican Style Rice Pudding
-  Microwave Vegetable Rice
-  Old English Rice Pudding
-  Old-Fashioned Creamed Rice
-  Orange Rice Pudding
-  Rice With Garlic And Pine Nuts
-  Waimea Fried Rice

Lastly, this has been quite an experience for me, and, enjoyable as I received more
than I expected.  Thank you to all contributors and I hope everyone enjoys.

Dennis
Edmonton, AB

*******
*******