Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:15:49 +0000

Despite eliminating gluten from my diet I continued to have problems.  After much investigation on my own--doctors only wanted to treat symptoms--I found the culprit--Carrageenan.

Carrageenan, a gelatinous extract from seaweed, has been added to many foods, like yogurt, ice cream and jello to products like toothpaste and even nasal spray!  If you have eliminated gluten, but still continue to have issues, do a search on side effects of carrageenan.

FYI, my particular symptom is itching, followed by itchy blisters, but others experience symptoms such as stomache aches and worse.

If you are eating oatmeal and still having problems, maybe it's not the grain, but the 2% milk you're adding to it.

*******
*******