From:
Teresa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:08:08 -0600

hey guys--

first of all, thanks for all the responses.  I got about six million so
apparently people feel pretty strongly about this one!

I feel a little silly sending out a summary because the vote was unanimous.
 However, 2 people wrote me specifically to ask for a summary so I figured
I'd give...

in the simplest terms:
yes.  yes, it does.

Many people wrote about how people that are not as sensitive as others have
to be even MORE careful because you don't know exactly when you are
ingesting gluten.  Many more reemphasized the need to ALWAYS check what you
are eating to make sure.

For those who wanted a summary- if I didn't give you enough info, let me
know.  But, apparently that's the deal.  Yes, intestinal damage is a
certain thing, regardless of reaction.

thanks for everyone's help!

Teresa
Madison, WI