From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:08:28 -0400

After many years of neglect I have now spent a month updating all of
my link pages. I'm posting this as an AD, as I am hoping I can make
something back for my efforts in maintaining these. I have joined
affiliate programs and ask people to click on links and then make a purchase.

When I started the link pages back in early 1996 there weren't web
search engines. Over the years the engines have been getting better
and better. I'm not sure just what value a general link page has
these days. Therefore, most of my effort in this past month has been
put into my, what are now three, product pages.

All of my pages can be found listed at: http://donwiss.com/
These are the product pages:

http://GFmall.com/
http://PaleoFoodMall.com/
http://MoMilkMall.com/

All the product pages are now organized and have many, many more entries.

There are now so many gluten-free products out there, at least by
mail-order, that I don't know how someone keeps from being
overwhelmed, other than to shop locally and accept what one finds there.

I would like my GFmall.com to become a place where people return to
comparison shop. I will be adding more links to stores from the
product brands when I can.

My GFmall.com has a new section on all the gluten-free beers that an
American might be able to find. Includes links to opinions by Beer
Advocates. You can read what non-celiacs think of our beer.

I also spent a day updating the list of web pages put up by celiac
support groups. The list grew so much I had to move the links to
their own page:

http://gflinks.com/supportgroups.shtml

For all this time spent I'm trying to see just what value someone can
get from this list. It only includes web sites, so it is not a good
source to find a local group. I guess it makes it easy if a group
wants to check out what others are doing for a site? And if traveling
someone may want to check out the foreign groups before going.

I still have about 300 e-mails in a folder requesting changes to my
pages. I will try to wade through them in the next few weeks.

Don.