From:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 13:17:38 -0400

Our fans are always saying that NuGo Dark Mint Chocolate Chip tastes
exactly like Thin Mints. This REAL Dark Chocolate coated protein bar is
certified gluten-free, vegan, and OU Pareve. It is sure to satisfy your
craving for Thin Mints.

http://store.nugonutrition.com/products/52502.html

Purchase NuGo Dark at Whole Foods or use the store locator to find other
stores in the US and Canada. Click on the store name to see what flavors
they carry.

http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

We want to know how you enjoyed NuGo REAL Dark Chocolate protein bars. Post
a review on our website (at the bottom of each product page) or share a
#nugobars photo on Instagram.

Happy Labor Day!

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Nutrition