From:
daveandpat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
daveandpat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:19:45 -0500

My husband is self employed.  The health insurance we've had for 9 years has recently become such a problem (non-payment of claims, in litigation, etc) that we cancelled and planned to swtch to Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Texas.  We just received a letter denying us coverage based on the celiac disease we disclosed for our 5 year old daughter.  She has been extremely healthy since going gluten free in Jan '03 - diagnosed by blood work only.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it worth sending the agent articles on celiac?  Any ideas would be welcome.  We currently have no insurance, which makes me very nervous.......

Thanks,   Pat in Houston